In person tickets
Thank you for your patience waiting for us to make a decision regarding tickets for our Fall shows. We are excited to tell you that in-person tickets are on sale NOW
New details for Fall season’s tickets:
- We are going back to selling tickets through .tix, our on-line automated ticket processing system.
- We will be opening the entire auditorium, with our original seating plan.
- Masks for audience members will be required.
- There are no limits on how many tickets you may purchase; Once all available seats are sold, we will be considered sold out.
- .Tix will be using an automated social distancing program that will automatically block off 1 seat on each side of your group. These social distancing seats will not be sold.
- Please purchase all of your group’s tickets in the same area at the same time. This will ensure the most efficient use of the automated social distancing software.
- To help offset the losses we are experiencing due to social distancing, we are raising the advanced purchase ticket price to $15.00.
- Ticket price at the door will be $16.00.
- Cast members will be given the option to wear masks if they wish, therefore, the performance will have some cast members with masks, and some without.
- Live stream is available during show times. The link can be purchased for $20.00.
- All ticket purchases are considered a donation, they are non-refundable.
Live Stream Tickets
THE DAY OF THE EVENT, WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH THE LINK AND THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS THE SHOW. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT ON YOUR INBOX FOLDER! ENJOY THE SHOW!.
December 12th, 7pm
December 13th, 2pm